TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) -With all of the uncertainty and stress that comes with the coronavirus pandemic, you might be wondering where you can turn for help.
Fortunately, there are a number of new resources available to help address the mental and emotional health challenges created by the COVID-19 outbreak.
A group of activists, organizations, and crisis providers recently came together to create covidmentalhealthsupport.org, a website that helps connect people with mental health resources nearby.
The website features videos, podcasts and handouts with tips to help you cope with the current crisis and stay connected during times of social distancing.
For more information, visit covidmentalhealthsupport.org.
- ‘If it sounds too good to be true’: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- 2 protesters struck by car, injured during California demonstration
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses