TAMPA (CNN NEWSOURCE) – Macy’s will start re-opening stores as early as next week.
The retailer announced plans to open 68 stores on a limited basis starting Monday.
The CEO of Macy’s says they will start with stores in states that are easing coronavirus social distancing restrictions such as Florida.
The stores will have limited hours between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
All 775 Macy’s stores could be up and running in the next six weeks according to leaders at the retailer.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus
- Here’s what holiday shoppers plan to buy to avoid returns during pandemic
- Inmates can get COVID-19 relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Pandemic turns Tupperware into an ‘it brand’
- Florida coronavirus: State reports over 4K new COVID-19 cases for 3rd day in a row