TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – Doctors and medical staff don’t need a DNA test to know they’re heroes, just ask Lizzo.
The pop sensation treated some of those on the front lines fighting the coronavirus pandemic to a meal.
On Monday a verified Twitter account Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit tweeted a thank you to Lizzo for providing lunch for its emergency room staff.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida employers can require COVID-19 vaccine but can’t ask for proof
- Florida Gators to allow full capacity in ‘The Swamp’ this fall
- Cuomo releases financial disclosure including taxes and $5M book income
- Which Tampa Bay stores no longer require masks for fully-vaccinated customers?
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 1,976 new cases, 58 new deaths