TAMPA (WFLA) — As the coronavirus pandemic temporarily cripples the American economy, good Samaritans are wondering where they can donate food to those in need.
Here is a list of food banks across Tampa Bay taking donations:
Feeding Tampa Bay: (813) 254-1190
Feeding Tampa Bay offers seven different ways to donate. Click here to see how.
Metropolitan Ministries: (813) 209-1000
Click here for the various ways to donate food to Metropolitan Ministries.
Salvation Army: (813) 226-0055
Click here for the ‘Ways to give’ section of their website.
For a list of other food pantries across Tampa Bay, click here.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- US shatters daily COVID record with nearly 100,000 new cases
- Rate of new home construction rises, creates new opportunities for workers amidst pandemic
- U.S. COVID-19 cases surge past 9 million
- Trump pitches ‘back to normal’ as Biden warns of tough days
- Lakeland hospitals prepare for possible COVID-19 surge, vaccination distribution