(CNN) – Hormel Foods is giving more than $10 million in bonuses to its food plant workers.
The move is a thank you to those who are working through the coronavirus pandemic.
The company, headquartered in Austin, announced Thursday that it’s adding $7 million in additional bonuses on top of the $4 million it gave to frontline workers this month.
So how does that all divide up?
Full-time workers will get $800 in bonus pay and part-time employees will get $300.
The first round of checks went out this month. The second round is set to go out in early July.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Pro-Trump students explain reason for impromptu parade, call heckling Biden supporters ‘immature’
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up at final presidential debate
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Son restores 1955 Ford Thunderbird to grant dad’s dying wish