HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County lawyers have ruled that dog walking is considered essential during the county’s 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew.
County lawyers are continuing to work through the language of the curfew.
The curfew went into effect Monday at 9 p.m.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- LIVE NOW: Pinellas teachers rally against returning to classroom as coronavirus cases surge
- Hersheypark denies entry to boy with autism because of mask rules
- Hillsborough schools host drive-thru diploma ceremonies for seniors
- Key West requires everyone over 6-years-old to wear a face covering whenever they leave home
- BayCare to pause some non-urgent surgeries in Hillsborough, Polk counties