(NBC) – Two grandparents from California came up with a unique way to hug their grandkids, without exposing them to the coronavirus.
Dariann Kobe was at home this past week when she heard a knock on her door.
She opened it and right there on his porch were her parents, wearing plastic suits that covered them from head to toe. They even had snorkels so they could breathe.
The couple had fashioned the suits out of plastic bags, disinfected them and put them on right before they knocked on the door.
Dariann says all her parents wanted was a hug from her sons.
She also said that it’s not something she’d recommend anyone else try.
- Tampa teen accused of major Twitter hack has disposition hearing at 1:30
- “Bead the Berg” transforms St. Pete and our co-hosts into art
- Comedians Bobby Moynihan and Vella Lovell talk “Mr. Mayor”
- Missouri daycare under investigation after toddler found outside in the cold
- Breakthrough Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction