NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A family in West Nashville, Tennessee, is doing their part to help people smile during this very uncertain time.
Rose and Holland, along with their parents, Vanessa and Trey Harris are using a remote control car to deliver care packages to the neighborhood. They strap cookies to the top of the toy and send it off to their neighbors.
They say it’s a creative way to keep their girls connected while social distancing and enlivening everyone’s spirits.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Man uses superhero characters to spread joy amid pandemic
- Over 2,000 cases of coronavirus reported in Florida last two days
- Quarantine cuts number of Florida traffic crashes in half
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian