TAMPA (WFLA) – Governor Ron DeSantis has signed an executive order suspending mortgage foreclosures and evections due to the coronavirus for 45 days.
The executive order is effective today and will run through May 17.
The order states this does not relieve an individual from their obligation to make mortgage or rent payments.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- NHL suspends Evander Kane for using fake vaccination card
- Some California parents keeping kids home from school to protest COVID vaccine mandate
- J&J single shot should have been double, Fauci says, as FDA considers booster
- Chicago PD cancels time off requests, preparing for aftermath of city’s vaccine mandate deadline
- Fauci says 1-shot J&J vaccine should have been 2