(CNN) – Need a new face mask? Donut worry.
Dunkin’ Donuts is making face masks. The company said since everyone who works there is required to wear a mask, they decided to brand their own.
You can see there are five to choose from and two of them even have a half-donut in the place of a big smile.
The masks aren’t medical grade but the company says they do have two layers.
You can find them on their website for $10.
Until the end of August, $3 of that $10 mask will go to the Dunkin’ Joy in the Childhood Foundation, which supports health and hunger relief for kids and under-served communities.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Volunteers build playground for 6-year-old South Carolina boy with leukemia
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt it’ll happen,’ says National Institute of Mental Health director
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,795 new cases, 107 deaths
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Tampa restaurant holds off on changes as Florida enters Phase Three