(CNN) – Need a new face mask? Donut worry.
Dunkin’ Donuts is making face masks. The company said since everyone who works there is required to wear a mask, they decided to brand their own.
You can see there are five to choose from and two of them even have a half-donut in the place of a big smile.
The masks aren’t medical grade but the company says they do have two layers.
You can find them on their website for $10.
Until the end of August, $3 of that $10 mask will go to the Dunkin’ Joy in the Childhood Foundation, which supports health and hunger relief for kids and under-served communities.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- DeSantis: Florida’s statewide COVID-19 vaccine registration site expanding this week
- Vending machines for COVID-19 self-tests rollout at California airport
- Sarasota healthcare workers claim nursing home isn’t doing enough to protect patients, staff
- Polk County fire captain accused of using paramedic to steal COVID-19 vaccines
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 8,408 new cases, 160 new deaths