TAMPA (WFLA) – Dr Pepper fans nationwide have struggled to find the popular soda at grocery stores and the company says it is working on a solution.
The company said in a tweet that all flavor of Dr. Pepper have been impacted by the shortage.
“We appreciate your patience and encourage you to contact your local retailer directly for the most up-to-date availability of Dr Pepper products,” the company said in a tweet.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- CDC extends no sail order through Oct. 31 as cruise lines set protocols for reopening
- CDC to extend no-sail order through Oct. 31
- Manatee County families impacted by COVID-19 feel county leaders were too quick to rescind mask mandate
- Governor DeSantis to allow state eviction moratorium to expire on Oct. 1
- Stimulus check update: Pelosi, Mnuchin do not reach agreement