TAMPA (WFLA) – Dr Pepper fans nationwide have struggled to find the popular soda at grocery stores and the company says it is working on a solution.
The company said in a tweet that all flavor of Dr. Pepper have been impacted by the shortage.
“We appreciate your patience and encourage you to contact your local retailer directly for the most up-to-date availability of Dr Pepper products,” the company said in a tweet.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- What Tampa Bay residents need to know about new mask-free CDC guidelines
- People ready to ditch masks at Tampa Bay restaurants, owners say hold up
- Do young kids still need to wear masks if their parents are vaccinated?
- Yankees’ Torres positive for COVID despite being vaccinated
- Gov. DeSantis: Florida will fill void if small cruise lines leave