TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – In a time of either prosperity or crisis, leave it to humanity to always find a way to address the needs of its consumers.
As shown in the video segment above, Daytime host Danny New experimented with some of the most eccentric, but possibly useful, personal protective equipment (PPE) on the internet.
Note: No stuffed animals were harmed in the making of this video. In fact, they were very well-protected.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Unborn baby dies after pregnant Florida woman shot in her sleep
- Colony of wild monkeys living among human population in South Florida city
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Fans celebrate Lightning winning the Stanley Cup
- Sports stores open early amid high demand for Lightning Stanley Cup merch