TAMPA (WFLA/NBC) – CVS pharmacy has announced it will waive delivery fees in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
CVS Health made the announcement Monday as the CDC starts encouraging people at higher risk for COVID-19 complications to stay at home as much as possible
It’s just one of several steps CVS Health is taking to respond to the outbreak.
CVS owned Aetna insurance will waive early refill limits on 30-day prescription maintenance medications for all members with pharmacy benefits administered through CVS Caremark.
LATEST ON CORONAVIRUS
- FDA hasn’t authorized a two-minute test for coronavirus
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard
- Residents concerned about COVID-19 patient living at St. Petersburg 55 and up community
- Coronavirus pandemic: Field hospitals being built to help with surge of patients
- Lakeland Regional Health nurse practitioner tests positive for COVID-19