DELAWARE COUNTY, PA (CNN) — In areas outside of Philadelphia, state-run liquor stores are set to close until further notice because of the coronavirus.
Starting Tuesday, all fine wine and spirits stores in the area will be closed until further notice.
At the Drexel Hill Wine and Spirits, lines wrapped around aisles as people rushed to stock up.
“They’re closing? The last thing I want to be when the end of the world comes is sober,” one customer said.
- Tampa pastor who led packed services during safer-at-home order is shutting down the church
- FDA hasn’t authorized a two-minute test for coronavirus
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard
- Engineer intentionally derailed train in attempted attack on hospital ship USNS Mercy, federal prosecutors say
- Residents concerned about COVID-19 patient living at St. Petersburg 55 and up community