PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The drive-through and walk-up coronavirus testing site previously located in the parking garage of the Mahaffey Theater in Pinellas County is now moving to the parking lot of Tropicana Field.
The site will be open in parking lot 2 of the field Tuesdays-Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The lot is located on the west side of the stadium off 16th Street South.
The site remains free and residents do not need symptoms to be tested. Tests will be administered on a first come, first-served basis. Walk-up testing is available, though residents are still required to wear a mask and there is a limit of four people per car.
State-run antibody testing ended with the closure of the Mahaffey Theater site and will not be available at the Tropicana Field location.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tropicana Field COVID-19 testing site sees high demand ahead of Thanksgiving
- Publix failed to protect employee who died of COVID-19, lawsuit alleges
- International flyers may soon need to get virus vaccinations
- Disney suspends all cruises though Jan. 31
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure