(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Costco is limiting meat purchases per customer.
It will limit beef, pork and poultry products to three items per member.
Costco said it has made changes based on public health guidelines, including requiring face coverings, using reusable shopping bags and putting restrictions on returns.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Fauci: CDC may back wearing face masks more, even for vaccinated people
- ‘Beyond persuasion’: Most unvaccinated Americans likely won’t get shots, poll finds
- Is asking about someone’s COVID vaccine status a HIPAA violation?
- Conservative talk show host Phil Valentine hospitalized with COVID; family urges others to get vaccinated
- COVID vaccination rates need to double to stop recent spike in Florida cases, USF research shows