(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Costco is limiting meat purchases per customer.
It will limit beef, pork and poultry products to three items per member.
Costco said it has made changes based on public health guidelines, including requiring face coverings, using reusable shopping bags and putting restrictions on returns.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- DeSantis: Florida schools to stay open, virtual learning still an option
- Proposed Florida bill would eliminate state’s power to mandate vaccines
- California could run out of ICU beds by Christmas due to COVID-19, officials say
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- Florida nursing homes required to let residents leave for holidays but not mandated to test returning residents for COVID