(CNN) —Costco members have something to look forward to—the return of free samples!
The warehouse club stopped offering free samples of food items in march due to coronavirus concerns.
That free food is extremely popular among some members.
On an earnings call Thursday, Costco’s CFO said the samples are coming back in mid-June, but wouldn’t say exactly how.
He did say it won’t be like the old way, where members were allowed to pluck the samples from a tray.
It’s also unclear how shoppers will be able to eat that free food.
Costco requires everyone in its warehouses to wear masks.
- Tampa youth soccer coach remembered after battle with COVID-19
- Nine-year-old boy rescued after falling into creek
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Lightning outlast Blue Jackets 3-2 in 5 OT thriller
- Bay Area political analyst says to win White House, candidates must win two major groups in Florida