(CNN) – Another retailer is hiring more people during the coronavirus outbreak.
Walgreens says it is looking to hire more than 9,500 full-time, part-time and temporary workers.
The boost in hiring comes in response to the coronavirus and increased demand for supplies.
The pharmacy chain says the positions include customer service associates, pharmacy technicians and shift leads.
Walgreens says it plans to fill part of its wanted workforce by hiring furloughed workers from hotel chains.
Current workers will also get bonuses.
It announced full-time employees will receive $300, while part-time hourly employees will receive $150.
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day: How you can participate in virtual events to honor those who served.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives