TAMPA (WFLA) — The Florida Dept. of Health has announced Sunday afternoon there are over 1,000 positive COVID-19 cases across the state.
The number of cases has risen to 1,007, of which 937 being Florida residents and 70 non-Florida residents.
According to the FDOH’s website, there are currently 162 cases of COVID-19 in the Tampa Bay area.
- Hillsborough County: 58
- Highlands County: 1
- Pinellas County: 38
- Manatee County 13
- Sarasota County: 17
- Pasco County: 11
- Hernando County: 5
- Polk County: 11
- Citrus County: 8
For more detail on Florida resident cases, please visit the live DOH Dashboard here.
This story will be updated.
- SAT doing away with optional essay and subject tests
- ‘Not necessary in Florida’: DeSantis criticizes Biden’s plan for vaccine distribution
- Hillsborough County seniors concerned about securing second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Third stimulus checks: Democratic critic of larger direct payments softens stance
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 9,816 new cases, 308 new hospitalizations