FORT MYERS, Fla. (WFLA)- Police in Fort Myers went above and beyond to show their appreciation for healthcare workers who have risked their lives fighting this pandemic.
Officers from the Fort Myers Police Department drove to Lee Memorial Hospital and parked their patrol cars in a heart formation outside of the hospital.
The cars flashed their red and blue lights and several officers stood in the center of the heart and held up signs saying “FMPD thanks you.”
A video of the display was shared on social media on Friday.
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- Look Younger with Visibly Whiter Teeth in Minutes
- Florida Capitol to light up in memory of COVID-19 deaths, unity with Biden-Harris inauguration
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 8,002 new cases, 137 new resident deaths
- Financial health for 2021