TAMPA (WFLA) – Major cruise line Royal Caribbean says that it is suspending cruising in the United States for 30 days.
The suspension will begin at midnight tonight and will involve all fleets.
Royal Caribbean said in a statement:
We are reaching out to our guests to help them work through this disruption to their vacations, and we are truly sorry for their inconvenience. We are also communicating with our crew to work out the issues this decision presents for them. We know this adds great stress to our guests, employees and crew, and we are working to minimize the disruption.
Our business is providing great vacations and creating great memories. We look forward to getting back to work as soon as we can.
Royal Caribbean is one of six cruise lines that departs out of Port Tampa Bay
LATEST ON CORONAVIRUS
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered to every Florida long-term care facility by Feb. 1, Gov. DeSantis says
- Florida has only distributed 50% of COVID-19 vaccine supply, WH press secretary says
- When will Florida’s statewide COVID-19 vaccine registration system launch?
- Biden explains how he arrived at $1,400 stimulus check amount
- When will everyone have access to COVID vaccine? Biden says this spring