SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Sarasota and Manatee County officials have announced the closures of county beaches.
Manatee County beaches will close tomorrow, at 6 a.m. and barricades will be set up in the parking lots and additional lots will be shut down for beaches in Manatee County.
While in Sarasota County beaches will close at 6 a.m. on Saturday morning.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Idaho pastor hospitalized after defying mask mandate
- Group issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- FSU coach Norvell tests positive for coronavirus before Miami game
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 3,573 new cases
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma