SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Sarasota and Manatee County officials have announced the closures of county beaches.
Manatee County beaches will close tomorrow, at 6 a.m. and barricades will be set up in the parking lots and additional lots will be shut down for beaches in Manatee County.
While in Sarasota County beaches will close at 6 a.m. on Saturday morning.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Hillsborough County seniors prepare to receive COVID-19 vaccine as new vaccine site opens this week
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Hillsborough County to resume giving seniors COVID-19 vaccine tomorrow
- Sarasota, Manatee counties to require proof of residency to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Florida coronavirus: State surpasses 1.6 million cases, 454 new hospitalizations