TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – American Airlines is giving its frequent-flier members a chance to earn miles and help in the fight against coronavirus.
The airline has partnered with the American Red Cross to support their critical relief services during the coronavirus pandemic.
From now through April 30, the company will give its AAdvantage® members 10 miles for every dollar donated to the Red Cross with a minimum $25 donation.
“Monetary donations are the best way to assist those in need at this time, which will help provide support for blood drives and critical relief services through trained Red Cross personnel who are on the ground, assisting with the outbreak,” the airline said in a press release.
For more information on how to donate and earn free miles, click here.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- St. Pete protests remain peaceful following night of remembrance for Breonna Taylor and George Floyd
- Protest organizers refuse to let instigators get violent in Tampa
- Joe Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Florida family of 4 killed following plane crash in Georgia
- Hernando County protests remain peaceful despite counter-protesters