(CNN) – A company wants help you take the guess work out of social distancing at the beach.
The Cool-Breeze has created what they call “the Beach Ring.”
It’s a physical ring that stretches out to create a 12-foot circle.
The makers say anyone inside of it can easily keep six feet away from everyone else.
It’s their solution as beaches reopen around the country with guidelines to protect from the coronavirus.
When you’re not using the ring, it folds so it can fit into a bag.
The Beach Ring retails at around $40 for one and $105 for three.
Cool-Breeze says they hope to start shipping the product out later this month.
The Beach Ring is available for pre-order at www.beach-ring.com.
- ‘We would love to have Tom play here’: Bucs GM on future of QB Tom Brady
- FEMA prepares to open new vaccination site in Tampa
- Polk County trails six weeks behind on scheduling appointments for COVID-19 vaccines
- Orlando City soccer player arrested on sexual assault charge
- ‘Closing the vaccine gap’: 600 to get COVID vaccine at Tampa church as part of state pilot program