(CNN) – A company wants help you take the guess work out of social distancing at the beach.
The Cool-Breeze has created what they call “the Beach Ring.”
It’s a physical ring that stretches out to create a 12-foot circle.
The makers say anyone inside of it can easily keep six feet away from everyone else.
It’s their solution as beaches reopen around the country with guidelines to protect from the coronavirus.
When you’re not using the ring, it folds so it can fit into a bag.
The Beach Ring retails at around $40 for one and $105 for three.
Cool-Breeze says they hope to start shipping the product out later this month.
The Beach Ring is available for pre-order at www.beach-ring.com.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Summer-like heat and humidity continue
- Citrus co. store clerk describes moment kidnapping victim broke free; suspect still on the run
- Hillsborough County school district receives more than $100M to avoid state takeover
- News Channel 8 Outdoors Expo and Boat Show returns to Raymond James Stadium this weekend
- Tampa woman going 111 mph in deadly crash agrees to remain in jail with no bond