(CNN) – A company wants help you take the guess work out of social distancing at the beach.
The Cool-Breeze has created what they call “the Beach Ring.”
It’s a physical ring that stretches out to create a 12-foot circle.
The makers say anyone inside of it can easily keep six feet away from everyone else.
It’s their solution as beaches reopen around the country with guidelines to protect from the coronavirus.
When you’re not using the ring, it folds so it can fit into a bag.
The Beach Ring retails at around $40 for one and $105 for three.
Cool-Breeze says they hope to start shipping the product out later this month.
The Beach Ring is available for pre-order at www.beach-ring.com.
- Special needs student pushed out of Sarasota school for not being able to wear a face mask, mother says
- ‘Very emotional’: Coast Guard petty officer describes harrowing details of rescue that saved 7 boaters in Gulf
- ‘I knew he did it’: Mother of Lakeland murder victim reflects on accused killer’s arrest
- Hillsborough School Board, Superintendent vows to keep arts, music programs despite concerns
- USF Bulls contact tracing through Notre Dame game video after Fighting Irish players test positive for COVID-19