TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Clearwater Marine Aquarium may be closed to visitors, but you can still see your favorite animals without the fear of spreading coronavirus.
After closing its doors earlier this month, the aquarium has launched a live stream featuring its three famous dolphins Winter, Hope and PJ.
Winter came to the aquarium in 2005 after being caught in a crab tap. She is widely known for having a prosthetic tail and was the subject of the book Dolphin Tale, and the 2011 film of the same, along with the sequel to the film, Dolphin Tale 2.
The new live stream gives viewers a sneak peek into their habitat, which consists of three connected areas where you can see the dolphins swim.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- St. Louis man dies after being dragged by FedEx truck following Friday night protest
- Westshore mall in Tampa closes early to ensure safety
- Animal hospital offers free care for police horses injured during weekend protests
- LIVE: SpaceX’s astronaut-riding Dragon docks on space station
- Massive US protests raise fears of new virus outbreaks