(CNN) – Chick-fil-A has a new meal kit for customers to buy and reheat at home.
It’s a chicken parmesan kit for two that costs $14.99. It can be delivered or ordered at the drive-thru.
The kit includes two breaded filets, marinara sauce, cheese and a side of creamy garlic and lemon pasta.
Customers can swap out the breaded filets for grilled or spicy chicken.
Chick-fil-A will start selling its new product at locations nationwide as soon as May 4.
Not enough food for the fam? No problem!
Chick-fil-A is also offering “family meal” deals, which includes 30-count chicken nuggets and gallons of their sweet tea.
If you’d rather substitute in chicken sandwiches or mac and cheese for sides, you have options.
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest
- AMBER Alert canceled for 2 girls found safe after 2 boys found dead in Kansas
- Silver Alert canceled after Clearwater man with memory issues found
- Ivanka Trump to hold ‘Make America Great Again!’ campaign event in Sarasota on Tuesday