TAMPA (WFLA) – Tens of thousands of the nation’s healthcare workers have fallen ill with COVID-19.
According to the CDC, 62,344 healthcare personnel have become sick with the virus.
The CDC says there have been over 290 deaths among healthcare personnel with over 1,662,400 cases in the country and 98,000 deaths.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida coronavirus: State adds 8,109 cases, 212 deaths
- Ohio UPS store owner personally drives package to Florida to ensure on-time delivery
- Dog dies from coronavirus complications, NC health officials say
- New Zealand scrambles to find source of new virus infections
- Dr Pepper is the latest pandemic shortage