TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment has announced it will temporarily close all its theme parks effective Monday through the end of the month.
That includes Busch Gardens here in Tampa Bay.
In a statement, SeaWorld confirmed that only essential personnel, including animal care experts, will continue to look after animals in its parks.
SeaWorld’s animal rescue and rehabilitation operations will also continue to operate. Full-time ambassadors will still be paid during this period of closure.
Guests can find out more by visiting SeaWorldEntertainment.com/Blog/Coronavirus, or by calling the Customer Care Center at 407-794-0017.
LATEST ON CORONAVIRUS
- Hillsborough County seniors concerned about securing second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Third stimulus checks: Democratic critic of larger direct payments softens stance
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 9,816 new cases, 308 new hospitalizations
- Dozens of Kansas psychiatrist’s ineligible ’employees’ cut line to get COVID vaccine before those at risk
- Florida leads nation in cases of new COVID variant, CDC data shows