LONDON (AP) – British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved to the intensive care unit of a London hospital after his coronavirus symptoms worsened.
Johnson’s office says Johnson is conscious and does not require ventilation at the moment.
Johnson was admitted to St. Thomas’ Hospital late Sunday, 10 days after he was diagnosed with COVID-19.
Johnson has asked Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab to deputize for him.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- UF Health involved in clinical trials for COVID-19 treatment
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus