(WIVB) – BJs Wholesale Club is thanking first responders and healthcare workers with a designated Appreciation Hour where they will be able to shop without a membership.
The designated Appreciation Hour will be 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Sundays starting April 19 at all locations. The retailer is also offering a free four-month Inner Circle membership to first responders and healthcare workers.
Dedicated shopping hours for members age 60 and over will now be Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida State has 2nd straight game-day football postponement
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 6,276 new cases, 79 new fatalities
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Tampa man still experiencing COVID-19 symptoms 5 months after contracting virus