TAMPA (WFLA) – Hollywood Icon Betty White is “doing very well” and is keeping busy during the coronavirus pandemic according to TODAY.
A spokesperson for the beloved actress tells TODAY, White is staying home to protect herself from the virus and has been an absolute pro when it comes to social distancing.
White’s publicist says they check in with her several times a week and said “we always have laughs.”
Fans of White first became concerned about the iconic actress after Tom Hanks tested positive for the coronavirus in March. At the time, White’s publicist assured fans she was “fine” amid the outbreak.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Sarasota, Manatee counties to require proof of residency to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Florida coronavirus: State surpasses 1.6 million cases, 454 new hospitalizations
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis
- 103-year-old man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine