TAMPA (WFLA) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 1 p.m. EST.
According to John Hopkins University, more than 135,000 coronavirus cases and more than 17,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021
- Tampa man now homeless due to unemployment system failures
- Second stimulus checks: Lawmakers leave for weekend without deal in sight
- Newly reopened Polk Museum of Art offers escape from COVID-19 stress
- St. Pete coronavirus vigil honors lives lost, shares controversial message