LAFAYETTE, In. (CNN NEWSOURCE) – Amazon appears likely to postpone its annual Prime Day sale.
USA Today and Vice News report they have Amazon meeting notes that mention the postponement.
In them, Amazon’s General Counsel mentions the member reward day could be delayed at elast until August.
It’s usually in July.
Amazon is getting slammed with orders as people stay home during the coronavirus pandemic.
It’s been trying to hire 100,000 more workers to meet the demand.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tampa Bay nurses join nationwide protest over working conditions during pandemic
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic
- The Rockettes’ 2020 Christmas Spectacular canceled over COVID-19 concerns
- School employees in Manatee County to quarantine after coworker tests positive for COVID-19
- Tampa Bay area doctors warn of graduation party danger amid rise in COVID-19 cases among teens