LAFAYETTE, In. (CNN NEWSOURCE) – Amazon appears likely to postpone its annual Prime Day sale.
USA Today and Vice News report they have Amazon meeting notes that mention the postponement.
In them, Amazon’s General Counsel mentions the member reward day could be delayed at elast until August.
It’s usually in July.
Amazon is getting slammed with orders as people stay home during the coronavirus pandemic.
It’s been trying to hire 100,000 more workers to meet the demand.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Disney suspends all cruises though Jan. 31
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Florida remains business-as-usual while virus surge creates new wave of restrictions nationwide
- Pinellas County residents staying on alert amid pandemic as Thanksgiving nears
- ‘Lead or… get out of the way’: Florida mayors voice frustrations as state nears 1M COVID-19 cases