ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County announced an additional, free, drive-thru coronavirus testing site will open in Zephyrhills.
The county announced the site at the Zephyrhills Train Depot Museum, located at 39110 South Ave., will be open from Aug. 19 through Aug. 25.
Testing is open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis daily from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily.
No appointment is required, but those wanting to be tested are required to have a valid ID.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- Pinellas County has extended its mask-wearing requirement again
- Tampa Bay lawmakers expanding efforts to spur COVID-19 vaccinations
- USF, medical company partner to create preventative ‘brain games’ for Alzheimer’s, other cognitive disorders