ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County announced an additional, free, drive-thru coronavirus testing site will open in Zephyrhills.
The county announced the site at the Zephyrhills Train Depot Museum, located at 39110 South Ave., will be open from Aug. 19 through Aug. 25.
Testing is open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis daily from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily.
No appointment is required, but those wanting to be tested are required to have a valid ID.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Pelosi, Trump administration trade blame over virus aid
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- UF Health involved in clinical trials for COVID-19 treatment