TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – CVS Health announced on Wednesday that it has expanded its COVID-19 testing program, adding 38 additional drive-thru testing sites across Florida, seven being in the Tampa Bay area.
Self-swab tests will be available to people meeting CDC criteria, in addition to state and age guidelines.
The additional new testing sites in the Tampa Bay area include:
- 520 1st Street W, Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4302 Cortez Road W, Bradenton, FL 34210
- 1899 North Highland Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756
- 5010 South Florida Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33813
- 15129 Madeira Way, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
- 7351 West Hillsborough Avenue, Tampa, FL 33634
- 8809 New Tampa Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33647
Patients will be required to stay in their cars and will be provided a test kit and given instructions.
A CVS Pharmacy team member will observe the self-swab process to ensure it is done properly.
Tests will be sent to an independent, third-party lab for testing and results will be available in approximately three days.