PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Three more patients have died from the coronavirus in Pinellas County, according to the health department.
The Florida Dept. of Health in Pinellas County said an 83-year-old woman, a 64-year-old man, and a 52-year-old man have died, bringing the COVID-19-related death total in the county to four.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Florida is reporting 85,926 cases and 3,061 deaths
- Florida in Phase Two of reopening
- Cases have spiked in past week, Gov. DeSantis says due to increased testing
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- J&J vaccine to remain in limbo while officials seek evidence
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 6,772 new cases, 44 new deaths
- Rubio, Scott file bill to overturn cruise industry shutdown, resume sailings
- Pause in Johnson & Johnson shot affecting Tampa Bay vaccine sites
- EXPLAINER: What’s known about J&J’s vaccine and rare clots