PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Three more patients have died from the coronavirus in Pinellas County, according to the health department.
The Florida Dept. of Health in Pinellas County said an 83-year-old woman, a 64-year-old man, and a 52-year-old man have died, bringing the COVID-19-related death total in the county to four.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Florida is reporting 47,471 cases and 2,069 deaths
- Florida K-12 schools will remain online/distance learning through the end of the school year
- Florida in Phase One of reopening
- Travelers from NY tri-state area and New Orleans coming to Florida must quarantine for 14 days
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tampa Bay nursing home residents dealing with isolation during pandemic
- Florida unemployment claims continue to climb as US adds 2.5M jobs in May
- Phase Two promising for Florida’s tourism economy
- Florida sees record increase in coronavirus cases, millennials make up most Hillsborough cases
- Safari Wilderness Ranch provides families with up-close exotic animal experience from car in Lakeland