TAMPA (CNN NEWSOURCE) – Spain’s oldest woman has survived coronavirus.
Maria Branyas is 113-years-old and may have become the oldest survivor of COVID-19.
Branyas contracted the virus shortly after her family visited her in March to celebrate her 113th birthday.
Branyas says she now feels fine, but has “The same minor annoyances that anyone can have.”
Over the course of her long life, Branyas has lived through two world wars as well as the 1918 flu pandemic, which killed more than 50 million people around the world.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 5,592 new cases, total case count surpasses 800K
- Pelosi, Trump administration trade blame over virus aid
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021