TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – An additional 1,000 COVID-19 coronavirus tests are now available at the drive-through testing site at Raymond James Stadium.
The county secured the testing collection kits from the state and will be operating the testing site at the stadium through April 8, with the site closed during the weekend.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Florida is reporting 47,471 cases and 2,069 deaths
- Florida K-12 schools will remain online/distance learning through the end of the school year
- Florida in Phase One of reopening
- Travelers from NY tri-state area and New Orleans coming to Florida must quarantine for 14 days
Hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., while supplies last.
The county confirmed drive-through testing at the site will be administered by appointment only, to symptomatic patients who have pre-registered through the county call center.
The call center will be taking appointments April 3 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and April 6 through April 7 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To pre-register, call the Hillsborough County Customer Service Center at 813-272-5900.
Patients who don’t show up at their designated appointment time will lose their testing opportunity. The patient will be required to re-registered through the call center.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Man uses superhero characters to spread joy amid pandemic
- Over 2,000 cases of coronavirus reported in Florida last two days
- Quarantine cuts number of Florida traffic crashes in half
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian