TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Are you a thrill-seeker looking to do some good?
Big Brothers Big Sisters is hosting a high-flying fundraiser that’s not for the faint of heart.
The youth mentoring program is looking for 76 people to “rappel for a cause” down 17 stories of the Hilton Tampa Downtown.
No rappelling or climbing experience is required. There will be professionals there to provide the training and equipment needed for the event.
The event takes place on Aug. 22.
- ‘Felt like I was able to breathe’: Relief in Tampa for many after guilty verdict in Chauvin trial
- St. Petersburg residents react to Chauvin verdict
- Hillsborough Co. school board member questions superintendent’s leadership following teacher layoffs
- Southbound lanes of U.S. 19 closed following Clearwater police SUV crash
- ‘We didn’t stand a chance’ Woman injured, two dogs killed in Bradenton dog attack