EIN Presswire | Newsmatics
Brigitta Dau Coaching Takes Self-Growth and Healing to New Heights with Range of Healing Modalities
News provided byEIN Presswire
Jan 25, 2023, 2:58 AM ET
For the first time, Brigitta currently has spaces available in her most popular workshops, Reiki sessions, and life coaching appointments.LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, January 25, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- In a wellness market saturated with traditional personal growth services, Brigitta Dau Coaching is taking wellness to new heights with her wide range of healing modalities that utilize the nuances of each practice to support mental, physical, and energetic empowerment.
Brigitta Dau is a Los Angeles-based Certified Life Coach, Pilates Instructor, EFT Tapping Practitioner, Reiki and Dowsing Energy Practitioner, and Author. She offers virtual one-on-one sessions and online workshops on a number of topics, including self-sabotage, breaking bad habits, and body image. Ultimately, as a Life Coach, Brigitta helps clients set and achieve goals while overcoming a variety of obstacles through:
• learning success strategies
• utilizing exercises in cognitive behavioral change (helpful for overcoming procrastination, perfectionism, etc.)
• practicing mindfulness, self-care, and self-compassion to help alleviate stress
In her most recent news, Brigitta is thrilled to announce she has rare openings for her most popular workshops, Reiki sessions, and one-on-one life coaching appointments. More specifically, Brigitta now has spaces available for:
Synergistic Sundays - Release your Blocks, Manifest your Desires - 2nd Sunday of every month at 10am PST
• one-hour, online class utilizing self-reflective journaling, gentle movement for mindfulness, and a healing Reiki meditation
• $50 drop-in fee, or $40 when paid in advance (when signing up in advance, participants will receive the journal questions three days before the workshop, as well as a BONUS question for clarity)
• participants will need a mat, strap to stretch with, blanket or a pillow, journal, and a willingness to explore and grow
Transforming your Self-Sabotage into Self-Empowerment - March 5th, 1pm - 4pm PST
• three-hour online workshop to gain clarity into how and why we sabotage our successes and to create new ways of turning our negative patterns into empowering behaviors
• $150 fee, or $115 if registered by Feb 19th
• workshop includes written material and group coaching
• through the exercises and group coaching, participants will gain a clearer knowledge of their internal blocks and how they are getting in their own way
• participants will leave having created multiple empowering strategies to overcome individual obstacles.
“Many moons ago, a wise person once said, Change is inevitable. Growth is a choice,” Brigitta shares. “As a Life Coach, this quote really resonates with me because it’s always been my goal to inspire people to discover and experience their true purpose. This simply can’t be attained without growing as individuals and my mission is to help you on your own personal journey. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about your goals and how my workshops can support you in reaching them!”
For more information about Brigitta Dau Coaching, or to book a space for Synergistic Sundays and/or Transforming your Self-Sabotage into Self-Empowerment, please visit https://www.brigittadau.com/.
About Brigitta Dau
Originally born in Canada, Brigitta Dau began her young working life as a professional actress, starring in the wildly popular Canadian series, Northwood, and co-starring in many other Vancouver-based productions at the time. In her early 20’s Brigitta made the decision to move to Los Angeles, California, where the acting opportunities were more abundant, and continued her work in the film/TV industry.
While she loved what she did, Brigitta also found a deep appreciation for Pilates, which filled a need for contribution and fed her appetite for learning. Eventually, Brigitta left the acting world to become a certified Pilates instructor, and went on to work in various boutique studios, physical therapist’s offices, local high-end gyms, and ultimately opened her own studio.
During this time, Brigitta quickly realized she was offering more in her training sessions than just the benefits of Pilates. Alas, ten years ago, she worked towards becoming a certified Life Coach to better serve those people needing a more specific approach to healing. Because of her constant love for learning, Brigitta has continued to educate herself with many other healing tools and can offer more healing modalities than most to suit each person’s unique needs.
Brigitta is also the author of Crafting a Better Life, Creative Approaches to Personal Growth.
Visit us on social media: