Forecasters with the National Hurricane Center in Miami, Florida and  NOAA are forecasting 14 to 21 named storms, and up to 6 to 10 hurricanes this season with at least have of those hurricanes being major ones with  wind speeds over 130 MPH.

The probability for an above average season is 65% with only a 25% chance of near-normal conditions and a 10% chance of a below-average hurricane season.

Jeff Berardelli, WFLA News Channel 8’s Chief Meteorologist , Climate Specialist and leader of the Max Defender 8 Weather Team joins Gayle Guyardo the host of the nationally syndicated health and wellness show Bloom to help viewer get ready for this year’s hurricane season.

Bloom airs in 40 markets across the country, with a reach of approximately 36 million households, and in Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Madison, WI.

You can watch Bloom in the Tampa Bay Market weekdays at Noon on WTTA: Spectrum 1006; Frontier 514; DirecTV 38; Dish 38; Comcast 43, and look for Bloom early mornings on WFLA News Channel 8.