The Food Whisperer, Holistic Chef Adrienne Falcone Godsell, joined Gayle Guyardo the host of the global health and wellness show Bloom with ways to budget your meals to offset high grocery prices.
Chef Adrienne shared this recipe with Bloom viewers:
Fire Roasted Tomato and Cauliflower Soup Recipe/(Vegan-Gluten Free)
1 15 Oz Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes 1 16oz Bag Frozen Cauliflower
1 15 Oz Can Veggie Stock/Broth/Water 1 Tsp Herbamare
1 Small Can Coconut Cream/4-6 Oz Heavy Cream
Optional 1 lb Ground Meat
1. In Medium Soup Pot Place Tomatoes and Broth. Bring To Boil
2. When Boiling, Add Cauliflower and Herbamare. At This Point, You May Also Add The Ground Meat. If You Choose to Use Plant Based Meat Add After You Blend The Soup.
3. Cook 15 -20 Minutes Until Cauliflower Is at Desired Tenderness.
4. Season To Taste and Enjoy
5. Make It Yours by Blending Half Of The Soup To Make It Thicker Or By Adding Coconut Cream.
You can watch Bloom in the Tampa Bay Market weekdays at 2pm on WFLA News Channel 8.
Bloom is now part of DBTV Network Seen in Over 300 Million Households worldwide, including Roku TV, and Amazon Fire.
Bloom also airs in 40 markets across the country, with a reach of approximately 36 million households, and in Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Madison, WI.