In her ongoing Bloom “Gayle On The Go” series, Gayle Guyardo and her daughter, Ella, try Master Wellness and Weight Loss Certified Coach Martha VanCamp’s certified healthy peanut butter cookies.
3 scoops Vanilla or peanut butter flavored protein powder (Iconic is what I use)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup of swerve or sweetener of choice (optional)
1 serving Lily’s baking chips, any flavor
3/4 cup all natural peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 to 1/2 cup water added slowly
1. Combine all dry ingredients and chocolate chips in bowl and blend together.
2. Add in peanut butter, egg and vanilla and stir well.
3. SLOWLY add water and stir until dough is a
consistency that can be rolled into balls.
4. Spray a cookie sheet and drop 18 equal rolled balls
onto cookie sheet.
5. Press each cookie with a fork like you would traditional
peanut butter cookies.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Posted by: ChefCasey
Posted on: 12/7/20
Calories: 82 cal
Protein: 6 g
Carbs: 2 g
Fat: 6 g
Watch Bloom Weekdays at Noon on WTTA: Spectrum 1006; Frontier 514; DirecTV 38; Dish 38; Comcast 43, and look for Bloom early mornings on WFLA News Channel 8.
Bloom also streams on Flixx.net.