March is TBI Awareness Month, so Holistic Chef Adrienne Falcone Godsell, AKA The Food Whisperer, joined Gayle Guyardo, the host of the global health and wellness show, Bloom, to talk about foods that support cognitive health, while whipping up a delicious fish taco bowl recipe.
Paleo/Candida Friendly Fish Taco Bowl
1 Lb Wild Salmon (Or Fav Fish)
1 Small Raw Butternut Squash, Shredded In Grater
1 Bunch Lacinato Kale
3 Cloves Garlic
2 Tbsp Anchovy Paste
1 Tsp Himalayan Salt
2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
Avocado Cucumber Sauce
1 Small Cucumber, Peeled And Seeded
1 Ripe Medium Avocado
1 Clove Garlic
2 Tsp Chili Seasoning
1 Tsp Ground Cumin
½ Tsp Himalayan Salt
2 Tbsp Lime Juice
½ Bunch Cilantro, Chopped
1 Small Jalapeno (Optional)
- Peel And Seed Cucumber. Cut Into Small Pieces.
- Cut Avocado In Half, Remove Pit, And Cut Into Small Dices In Shell.
- Rough Chop Cilantro And Jalapeno If Using.
- Place All Ingredients Except Water In Food Chopper, Cucumber First.
- Pulse Until Combined And Then Turn On Until Sauce Is Smooth, Adding A Tablespoon Of Water At A Time.
- Adjust Seasoning And Keep In Jar To Pour Over Taco Bowl When Serving.
You can watch Bloom in the Tampa Bay Market weekdays at 2pm on WFLA News Channel 8.
Bloom is now part of DBTV Network, seen in over 300 million households worldwide, including Roku TV, and Amazon Fire.
Bloom also airs in 40 markets across the country, with a reach of approximately 36 million households, and in Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Madison, WI.