Healthy Homemade Dog Treats: Makes Approximately 26 Treats
- ½ cup cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup thoroughly cooked Black Rice
- ¼ cup mased sweet potato
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients into a chopper or food processor, puree till smooth.
- Place the batter onto baking sheet and form into a bone if you like, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Bake for 12 minutes tilly lightly brown yet firm.
- Let cool before giving to your pet.