TAMPA (BLOOM) – Flu season is upon us. It’s imperative to find ways to build your immune system, and some experts say chicken soup can do the trick.
Chef Adrienne’s Instant Bone Broth Chicken Soup – Makes 2 servings:
- 1 14oz box bone broth
- ½ rotisserie chicken
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/3 small onion diced
- 2 small carrots, chopped (If using whole carrots with greens chop up 1/3 C carrot greens)
- In large sauté pan pour broth. Place pan on stove and bring to boil on high.
- Remove meat from rotisserie chicken and add to broth along with chopped veggies. If using the carrot greens wait to add until end.
- When soup begins to boil, add carrot greens, reduce to simmer, and cook 15-20 minutes until veg is soft.
- Remove from burner. Pour into bowl and enjoy.
- Adjust seasoning as desired.