Ava Tampa One Pan Mediterranean Sea Scallops Recipe
*Four dry pack sea Scallops.
*Two shallots *Thinly sliced.
*Two cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
*1/4 Cup of chopped tomatoes.
* Two artichoke hearts roughly chopped.
*6 Greek olives cut in half pits removed.
*1 Teaspoon of capers.
* Two fingerling potatoes boiled and sliced into coins.
* Two pieces of Blanched asparagus sliced into three pieces each.
*1/4 Cup of white wine.
* Zest and juice from half of a lemon.
* 2 tablespoons of neutral oil for cooking.
* Fresh basil and toasted pine nuts for garnish.
Method of preparation.
* Place a 10 inch heavy bottom salt Pan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
* Once a pen is warm add the cooking oil. Season scallops with salt and add to pan.
* Once scallops are nicely browned. Flip them over and cook for an additional minute.
* Remove scallops from the Pan and set aside. Add Shallots, garlic And cook for a few Moments.
* Add tomatoes, asparagus, artichoke hearts, capers , Olives and potatoes.
* Deglaze with white wine lemon zest and lemon juice.
* Adjust the seasoning and place onto a plate in top with scallops.
* Garnish with fresh basil and toasted pinuts and a drizzle of high quality olive oil.