MIAMI, Fla. (WJW) – Actor and spokesman Wilford Brimley had some fun on Twitter Sunday night acknowledging that he looks an awful lot like Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid.
“Supposedly I’m coaching this evening,” Brimley tweeted with a picture of Reid.
Both men are bald, wear glasses, and have grey mustaches.
Ellie Schnitt of Barstool Sports tweeted “Serious question is the chiefs coach the ‘diabeetus’ guy.”
Brimley retweeted and added, “Ellie, no. I am the ‘diabeetus’ guy.”
Brimley was a spokesperson for Liberty Medical and famously pronounced diabetes as “diabeetus.”
In one tweet Sunday night, Brimely acknowledged being shocked that the younger generation knew who he was.
- Let’s boogie! Local dance studio offers free virtual lessons during coronavirus crisis
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall
- HART to reduce bus service during coronavirus outbreak
- Trump administration rules gun shops ‘essential’ amid virus
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock