When you've been cheated, when you need help, she is on your side. Better Call Behnken.
Shannon Behnken is an award-winning reporter who specializes in real estate, property rights and consumer issues.
Her investigative stories on mortgage and foreclosure fraud have been recognized with state and national awards. In 2011, Shannon won the top overall award and best broadcast report from The National Association of Real Estate Editors. She received a Best of the Bay award from Tampa’s Creative Loafing for stories detailing the inside of foreclosure law firms accused of performing sloppy work and forging documents. She’s won numerous awards from the Society of Professional Journalists and the Florida Press Club.
Phone: 1-855-BEHNKEN (1-855-2346536)
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Doctor overruled by insurance vows he will see no more workers comp patients
- Astounded by insurance company actions, doctor will not take another workers comp case
- Workers comp doctor provides false information about injured employee
- Workers' comp doc prescribes treatment for injured worker, insurance company says no
- Lakeland man says workers' comp denied him treatment after explosion at job
- Man shot and killed in Tampa, deputies searching for shooter
- Man arrested for DUI after crashing into HCSO patrol car
- Motorcyclist dies after falling 100 feet from overpass in hit-and-run accident in Hillsborough
- VIDEO: Inmates help Pasco County deputies rescue infant accidentally locked in car
- STORM TEAM 8: Warming Trend Through the Weekend
- Teacher who allegedly filmed disrobing students hit with hundreds of new charges
- Wisconsin woman says daughter was shown n-word pass at school
- Chicago police release 2 men questioned in Smollett case
- Illinois man being fired from job fatally shoots 5 workers
- Hernando missing man says he wants to commit suicide by cop
- Scenes for ‘The Handmaid's Tale' filmed in Washington D.C.
- Pinellas Lyft driver involved in a bad crash back on the road
- Pinellas film commissioner cancels annual tax-funded trip to French Riviera
- You Paid For It: Hundreds wait for long overdue $26 million Tampa public housing project
- Clearwater Fire Department payroll mistakes cost taxpayers $218K
- Pasco 'Road to Nowhere' cost to taxpayers keeps growing
- Death net? Critics insist proposed $3 million St. Pete waterfront sculpture is not for the birds